COVID-19: CURRENT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS – JULY 2020
CLICK HERE for the steps to get started on our booking system.
Terms and Conditions:
- If yourself or anyone in your household becomes ill or shows symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel your lesson and follow government guidelines and NHS advice.
- We can now accept new/returning riders to RFEC. Lessons will only be available to those riders who can follow our lesson guidelines confidently.
- We cannot accept bookings for Tiny Tots riders or Taster Sessions at this time.
- All riders must sanitise their hands regularly – Hand sanitising stations are now situated around the yard.
- Riders using their own equipment must ensure this meets current standards for riding centres. Please ask a member of our team if you are unsure.
- Clean riding gloves must be worn when riding. Please sanitise hands regularly.
We require 24 hours notice of any cancellations. Any cancellations within 24 hours of the lesson start time, will not be refunded. Lessons can be cancelled via our online booking system under the ‘Lesson Bookings’ section.
If you need to cancel a lesson, your EC Pro account will be credited to the value of your lesson booking, provided you have given 24 hours notice.
● WE CAN NOW ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM BEGINNER RIDERS (Ages 5+): All beginner riders are responsible for bringing a suitable person to lead/assist with the horse when required on the lesson – all training/guidance will be provided by the RFEC coach. RFEC cannot provide leaders at this time.
● We cannot yet offer Tiny Tots sessions or lessons for ‘Tiny Tots’ riders (4 years old).
RIDING EQUIPMENT (WHAT TO BRING) :
● During this time, we encourage all riders to use their own hats, body protectors and boots while riding. These must be up to current, accepted standards; Please see our Facebook or ask a member of staff if you are unsure.
● We can now safely provide a limited number of riding hats for new riders to RFEC. We actively encourage keen riders to invest in their own hats as soon as possible. Every hat is thoroughly sanitised and cleaned under current guidance. We cannot provide riding boots for riders.
● Clean riding gloves must be worn when riding. Please sanitise hands regularly.
ON ARRIVAL FOR YOUR LESSON:
● The yard gate will be open between our teaching times.
● Please enter the yard no more than 10 minutes before your lesson start time and report to the outdoor noticeboard station adjacent to the Yard Office window (near Stable 7).
● Please keep the number of spectators to a minimum.
● Your horse will be already fully tacked up in their stable. Please lead your horse to the assigned arena when instructed to do so.
● Please enter the arena when your instructor asks you to do so. Your instructor will inform you when to begin mounting.
DURING YOUR LESSON:
● For our safety, and your own please observe a 2 metre social distance AT ALL TIMES.
GROUP LESSONS – Will be limited to 5 riders MAX + Coach
● If an accident occurs, a member of staff will approach wearing the correct PPE. In the interests of health and safety, please follow their instructions carefully.
AFTER YOUR LESSON:
● Yourself or an RFEC team member must take the horse back to the stable and untack completely. Please leave ALL tack on the wooden saddle holder in the middle of the tack room to allow us to thoroughly clean and sanitise all equipment.
● We kindly ask you to leave the yard as quickly and sensibly as possible to minimise traffic.
● Sanitise hands on your exit – Hand sanitising stations are now positioned around the yard.